?Check out my before & after MAKEUP TUTORIAL (my version…lol) of how I used to do my makeup and how I feel my makeup now looks more youthful and fresh… and not so heavy and aging on me.
***WATCH IN 1080p**** click the little settings wheel and you will see the different options. Sometimes you have to change it to 1080p for better viewing***
?Subscribe to my channel here https://www.youtube.com/c/GracefulBeautyWithSheri
?? PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO CLICK LIKE ?? if you enjoyed this video.
?LEAVE ME A COMMENT/QUESTION and let me know your tips and tricks to stay looking healthy and youthful. I can always use the help and I’m sure others watching would love to know your secrets! FYI- This video is just for fun and not meant for legit educational purposes. I had fun making it and I hope you have fun watching. I do reply to comments too! ? (ps, I forgot to use a smidge of concealer on the good side to make the shadow more lifted. I normally do, but kept talking and forgot. Oh well. ? Hopefully it makes sense what I was trying to do. I also often use a nude eyeliner on the lower waterline to open up the eyes more.
I wanted to share some awesome savings on some high-end skincare and makeup. This is my favorite online shopping site for skincare btw. NuFace is on sale very often here (this is where I bought mine, as well as lots of medical grade skincare that I use)
???***HUGE SALE*** ???60% off HIGH END SKINCARE HERE http://tidd.ly/a78ce142 (this is where I buy almost all of my skincare **IMPORTANT** this is an authorized retailer!
1. SUNSCREEN https://amzn.to/2X8bacm
2. FOUNDATION http://bit.ly/2xfYz7w OR https://amzn.to/2RDzflv
3. POWDER https://amzn.to/2JbjuhN
4. PINK MAKEUP SPONGES https://amzn.to/2NhMY2Y and https://amzn.to/2XeguuK (MY FAVES – better than beauty blender & real techniques)
5. FACE CONCEALER (almond) http://bit.ly/2K656uQ OR https://amzn.to/2NhMY2Y
6. UNDER EYE CONCEALER https://amzn.to/2REfTwu
7. BLUSH http://tidd.ly/b9fdf0dd OR https://amzn.to/2PXXIkF
8. HIGHLIGHTER http://tidd.ly/b9fdf0dd or https://amzn.to/2PXXIkF
9. EYESHADOW PALETTE http://tidd.ly/b9fdf0dd or https://amzn.to/2PXXIkF
10. MASCARAS http://bit.ly/2KI9FLA OR https://amzn.to/2NwVQBZ and https://amzn.to/2ZTwnE2
11. BROW PRODUCTS http://bit.ly/2uM9yVk OR https://amzn.to/2ISkCYM and https://amzn.to/2NhoNRY
12. SMALL EYSHADOW CREASE BRUSH http://bit.ly/2Xdy2al (it came in this $10/mthly beauty box…MY absolute FAVORITE box)
13. LIP LINER http://bit.ly/2REZTdR OR https://amzn.to/2RGXY8v and https://amzn.to/2ZVO8m5
14. LIPSTICK https://amzn.to/2ZQGHMR
15. MAGNIFICATION TRAVEL MIRROR https://amzn.to/2WhpBKb
16. FOUNDATION SHADE ADJUSTORS (to make your makeup lighter or darker without buying new foundation) https://amzn.to/2FAxMr6
17. Lipgloss (Moonlight) https://amzn.to/2XF1TIc
She is strong and graceful, as well as cheerful about the future. Her words are sensible, and advice is thoughtful. (Prov. 31: 25-26 CEV)
FTC: This video is NOT sponsored. I DO NOT DO SPONSORED VIDEOS. To learn about why I won’t do sponsored videos nor do I accept money in return for a product review, click here https://youtu.be/4m4piPtKVrQ If I receive something in PR, while I am very grateful, it does not persuade me to give a positive review. Some PR reviews aren’t always positive. I typically purchase all my own products anyways with my own money. All opinions are my own honest opinions. Some links in my videos are affiliate links. I may receive a very small commission if a link is an affiliate link. However sometimes I receive nothing & it is just a discount to you. If you buy something from a referral link I provide, it doesn’t increase the cost of the item at all. I often try to give multiple shopping sites for you (if I have time to do so & you can compare prices, etc). If you don’t wish to use the links, feel free to google the items separately. Either way, I am so very thankful and very appreciative you are watching my channel. As with anything, please consult with your Dr before trying any product I discuss. Products mentioned are simply what works FOR ME. I think it’s also important to point out that although I give my opinions, I am not an Esthetician/MUA. Just sharing what works for me.
?Discounts subject to change at any time and aren’t under my control. Sales were available at the time I listed the products but may be expired by the time you are clicking the links.
#matureskin #makeuptutorial #over40