GET READY FOR NEW YEAR’S EVE
Need look stunning during Christmas dinner? No problem! We share beauty hacks that will ease your life. Moreover, no need to spend hours in front of a mirror to get your makeup perfect.
Check out amazing beauty hacks:
– make cute fake freckles using a fork and hot glue. Cover the sharp ends of a fork with hot glue, dip in powder and apply freckles. You are looking awesome!
– use a plastic cap to master perfect smoky eyes. Watch our tutorial!
– we share an economical way to protect your makeup. Use sanitary napkins as shadow shields. Simply cut sanitary napkin and apply. Forget about annoying moments when shadows fall down and ruin everything
– use lighter to fix a lipstick simply melt a bit a broken park and attach
– we spend lots of money on our beauty products and we deserve every drop in the bottle. Use a straw to get a last drop of foundation
– if your favorite lipstick comes to the end, mix the rest with coconut oil in a small container and freeze
– use a lash curler to line your eyes
Find a lip gloss recipe of your dream. We love DIY recipes of edible lip balm made from coke, chocolate, and sweets. Put Chupa-Chups in a plastic bag, hit it with a hammer, then add some Vaseline and microwave for 2 minutes. Enjoy your new lipstick! Kinder chocolate is so delicious! Make chocolate lipstick just in 5 minutes! Take one bar of Kinder chocolate, add beeswax, cacao butter and pour into empty lipstick container. Need delicious edible scrub? Mix Kit Kat with Vaseline, coffee grounds together and put into empty balm container and let it freeze. Enjoy!
Watch our video and find cheap ideas on how to make organizers for makeup tools. The main idea is to reuse plastic boxes!
00:48 Handmade makeup brush
01:42 Contour your nose using eyeglasses
02:30 Cheap shadow shields
05:38 Lash curler hack
07:27 Organize your makeup tools
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/