How to create your own phone case
Hey guys, I know how important it is to keep your phone protected, but why not do it in style using items you already have in your own home?
– When you go for a run, to keep your phone protected, you can place your phonecase on the inside of your shirt and then attach your phone to it on the outside of the shirt.
– You can attach a toy to a suction cup and use it as a stand for your phone or tablet.
– If you don’t have a pocket in your trousers, you can attach a clothing pin on your phone case, and then attach all of it on your trousers.
– I show you how to decorate a plain white phone case using a black marker and some pure alcohol and give it an awesome marble look.
– I show you how to create a cute Starbucks coffee phone case using epoxy glue and mini Starbucks coffee decorations.
– I show you how to use resin in order to create your own phone case
0:07 – DIY wallet phone case
1:14 – DIY phone stand
2:17 – How to turn a coca-cola label into a phone case
3:25 – Cool and funny phone cases
3:58 – DIY polymer clay noodle case
6:21 – Awesome phone case for your headphones
8:18 – Color-changing phone case
8:49 – DIY phone case using resin and feathers
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/