Life-savings that will make your life easier and save you time.
Every time we are about to do something, we usually come across obstacles that are way too intolerable for our patience. So, in this video, I have a solution.
– If you constantly lose your lip balm, you can attach it to your keys.
– I also show you a super easy way to cut a watermelon that will save you time and help you enjoy your favorite fruit.
– If your child doesn’t take their medicine, simply place it in an empty juice box and trick them.
– You can make delicious sweet potato crisps by thinly slicing a sweet potato and then toasting the slices.
– You can make your own mosquito repellent serum using basil and eucalyptus oil.
– You can treat your sun-damaged hair using avocado paste and jojoba oil as a hair mask.
1:47 – DIY sweet potato crisps
3:43 – Easy remedies for the summer time
5:06 – Natural mask for damaged hair
8:05 – Childproof sockets
9:41 – Underwear dispenser
11:37 – Bring your white clothes back to life
13:02 – Fix a prickly sweater
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/