Makeup Artist VS Makeup Addict… crazy difference in techniques!!
Today’s video features my absolutely GORGEOUS little sister in law Lara (her instagram is: @lmbhair_ if you wanna show her some support!). She did one half of her face the way she would usually do her makeup, and I did the other half of her face the way I would do it as a professional makeup artist. We discuss different makeup techniques and dos and fonts, and had so much fun! I hope you guys enjoy this video and thank you so much to Lara for coming on my channel, I love you! x
P R O D U C T S F E A T U R E D I N V I D E O:
USE DISCOUNT CODE: STEPHANIE10 for 10% off all Sigma products including brushes!
– SIGMA P87 Precision Brush https://bit.ly/2GwL0qn
– SIGMA 4DHD Brush https://bit.ly/2GwL0qn
– SIGMA E25 Blending Brush https://bit.ly/2ozuhYE
– SIGMA E35 Blending Brush https://bit.ly/2GOFsEC
– SIGMA E30 Pencil Brush https://bit.ly/2EV3D4r
– SIGMA E40 Brush https://bit.ly/2FBH1Gw
– SIGMA Black Eyeliner Pencil https://bit.ly/2G41qmg
– SIGMA Black Gel Liner: https://bit.ly/2pwSq3E
– SIGMA Blush Palette https://bit.ly/2RToJtB
– SIGMA E10 Smal Liner Brush
– SIGMA F40 Contour Brush https://bit.ly/2TNCbwg
– SIGMA E21 Smudge Brush https://bit.ly/2CMtbOg
✔ S U B S C R I B E
✔ I N S T A G R A M
✔ S N A P C H A T
✔ T W I T T E R
Tweets by stephilangeMUA
✔ F A C E B O O K
✔ E M A I L (business only contact)
For all business enquiries, brand collaborations or influencer opportunities, please contact Claudia at [email protected]
This video is not sponsored.
Some of the above links may be affiliate links. Affiliate links means that if you click the link and purchase items through that link, I may receive a small commission on that purchase. You don’t have to use my links, but I really appreciate it if you do! All opinions are 100% mine. I only talk about products I genuinely like and only give honest reviews.